In order to use our Yosnalab shopping services, you need to read carefully about our terms and conditions. If You disagree any part of terms then you cannot access our service.
I agree to pay the rental rate for the period we used the product and in transit and further agrees to promptly return the products at the end of the rental period in the same condition as received.
I will give alert to Yosnalab if my contact information changes.
I also agree to pay for any damages to, or loss of, the rented merchandise occurring during their time of possession or because of loss and or damage of the products. Upon return and inspection if any and all repairs necessary and or accessories missing that were itemized will be charged at our current rates and billed to you.
A full day rental is charged, even for a partial day use. There are absolutely no refunds for early returns.
The products can be used upto 4 weeks only, Cost will be calculated as per day of usage. We are not responsible for the damage of materials or other liability of any kind resulting from the use or malfunction of the equipment. We will not return the initial deposit of money until the product is returned back.
I am responsible for keeping track of my due dates. I understand that any notices sent out by Yosnalab are a courtesy only and failure to receive them does not excuse me from any charges.
A copy of both sides of their valid institution identification card need to be present. Depositing the money can be done only in the form of cash, not through credit/debit cards.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
This project Online Job Recruitment System is an internet-based application that can be accessed throughout the campus and the jobseekers will be able to register themselves online and apply for a job and attend the necessary exam. This system will also be able to provide online help to students or users all over the world. Using internet-based online job recruitment applications like this has a significant role in minimizing the recruitment process. This system helps the prospective candidates to upload their bio-data and search for a job that suits them. Such applications help the companies and consultancies to advertise their requirements and enable them to view profiles of registered candidates.
The online job recruitment system has contributed to a significant role in company activities and sales marketing. This system also lets company managers collect information about staff, which will be used for decisions about their promotions, payrolls, and succession planning. There are many features like email notifications and reminders in the system. This project’s Online Job Recruitment System is an online website in which job seekers can register themselves and then attend the exam. Based on the result of the exam the candidates will be shortlisted. The information regarding the examination and date on which exam is conducted will be notified to them through the website. All users around the world will be applied to register.
Why: Problem statement
In earlier days recruitment was done manually by taking a hard copy of our CV then contacting the company, but it was time-consuming work. But now, this is done in a fraction of second using the online recruitment system and it reduces the paperwork.
This project is to develop a web-based recruitment Process system for a company. Some important features included in this system are the list of vacancies, the intimation of interview time, and intimation if the timing is changed, feeding interview results. based on the interview result, the student is hired for the company.
This project ‘Online Job Recruitment System’ is a web-based forum in which users will be able to create an account and register then take the exam. Upon evaluations of results, they will be shortlisted and the date of the interview will be intimated. Redundancy manual records lead to contain data that is redundant. It is because of normalization that a consistent database is missing features in manual records. Because of redundant data no consistency in data. Consumption of time is high for each student and employee data tedious process and data retrieving process. Improper validation is in the existing data and three-month gap for the graduates who attended the interview and failed to succeed.
How: Solution description
Inorder to make systems online, we have done this project.
Module in this project:
1. Administrator: The administrator has full authority over the website. He/she can view all the registered users and have the power to delete it. They can edit the web pages and update them. They will be able to view all the company details.
2. Jobseeker: A jobseeker can register, then, he will be directed to the homepage where he can update and edit his profile, change the password, and see the examination details and all.
3. Company: A company can register itself, conduct online examinations, approve or disapprove candidates attending examinations, and provide results about the selected candidates.
How is it different from competition
Online Job Recruitment System allows the students to take examinations and enables them to access those features at their convenient place. This system reduces manual work such as paper corrections etc. This system brings tremendous intelligence and all possibles which are required by users. Hence this system remains user-friendly and enables us to work with higher efficiency. It remains a comprehensive resource for those who are in search of an online job.
Who are your customers
The customers of this online job recruitment system are the Students, Job seekers, and consultancy firms in the world. Online recruitment tends to the sourcing of candidates through the internet. This can be done in a variety of ways from social communications recruiting to online job boards. An online recruitment system is a service that automates a company's recruiting needs by getting a large amount of employment dataset over the internet. The implementation of an online recruitment solution allows an organization to effortlessly streamline the several methods included.
Project Phases and Schedule
1. Create and Analyze Business Case: The business case captures the outcomes for initiating a project or task. It is always presented in a well-structured written document, short verbal agreement, and presentation.
2. Identify and Meet Stakeholders for Approval: Stakeholder’s approval should have the key things they sign-off on during the process, ensuring that they are aware of what is included in this project. The charter provides the future of what will be included in the finished product. It benchmarks the initial tone for the project.
3. Define project scope
4. Set goals and Objectives
5. Determine Deliverables
6. CreateProject Schedule and Milestones
7. Assignment of Tasks: Assignment of the task is the process of ensuring a particular task or component of a project is assigned to a person who is capable of completing the part with quality, timely delivery. It should be checked that every member is assigned with a task.
8. CarryOut Risk Assessment
• System: core 3 2.4 GHz: The i3 is a dual-core computer processor, available for using both desktop and laptop. i3 processors are found as dual-core. However, a selected few high-end i3 processors are quad-core and have four cores.
• HardDisk: 40 GB: A hard drive can be used to store any data, including media, music, videos, text documents, pictures and any files created or downloaded. Hard drives also store files for the operating system and software programs that run on the computer.
• FloppyDrive: 1.44 Mb.
• Monitor: 15VGA Colour.
• Mouse: Logitech.
• Ram: 1GB: 1GB of RAM refers to the "short-term" memory of a computer, as opposed to the hard drive which is "long-term" storage for files. If you're referring to this in regards to meeting system requirements to run a game or program, then it means you need 1 Gigabyte of RAM to run it.
• Operating system: WindowsXP/7.
• CodingLanguage: ASP.NET,C#.NET: ASP.NET is an open-source, server-side web application designed for web developers to design and create web pages. Developed by Microsoft to allow programmers to create dynamic and static web sites, applications.
• DataBase: MYSQL SERVER 2005: MySQL 5.6 is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). The term "My" is the name of co-founder Michael Widenius's daughter, and "SQL", is Structured Query Language.
Leave a Comment
Are you Interested in this project?
Do you need help with a similar project? We can guide you. Please Click the Contact Us button.