Arivazhagan on 23rd Mar 2017, 12:58 PM
There are many freeware softwares to recover deleted data's like Power data recovery, Wise Data Recovery, Undelete 360, etc,. But you need to recover entire hard-disk means you can go for Data Recover hardware kits like DFL-DE Data Recovery Hardware
Divya Deena on 23rd Mar 2017, 03:44 AM
Its the simple and easy way to recover deleted files.
- Right click on that folder.
- Select the option “Restore previous versions”.
- Now, most probably there will be seen an option to recover the folder.
- If there is not seen the “Restore previous Versions” option by right clicking the folder then there is another option, go to the control panel and turn on the system protection.
- Then click on System & Security > System> System Protection.
- Now you will see available drives with corresponding protection.
- Select a particular drive and click on configure.
- Now you will see “restore system settings and previous versions of files” and Click on “OK”.
- Now there will be seen an option to recover the particular file.
dellmerca on 12th Jul 2017, 03:57 AM
Check this one....
Leave a comment
Get trained in Learny Technologies and develop your own applications.
New batch starts from Nov 18th.