In order for you to use an account on Yosnalab and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the services, that may include
- Information such as name, email, institution and region that you provide by completing forms on Yosnalab, including if you register as a user of the services, upload or submit any material through Yosnalab or request any information.
- Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-up process.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Yosnalab, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use.
- Communication you send to us for example, when you ask for support or report a problem.
- Information that you submit to Yosnalab in the form of comment, contributions to discussions, or message to other users.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.