In order for you to use an account on Yosnalab and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the services, that may include
- Information such as name, email, institution and region that you provide by completing forms on Yosnalab, including if you register as a user of the services, upload or submit any material through Yosnalab or request any information.
- Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-up process.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Yosnalab, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use.
- Communication you send to us for example, when you ask for support or report a problem.
- Information that you submit to Yosnalab in the form of comment, contributions to discussions, or message to other users.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Any person who wants to access our site and use the services to buy items must accept the terms and conditions of this agreement without change. Yosnalab wants to give you the best shopping experience.
- The Item you order can be transferred across several different locations and country .You will incur additional shipping charges under these circumstances. Your original shipping charge will be same if you are an indian citizen. Shipping charge will be varied when users wants the product to be delivered for different countries.You will be charged for each shipment separately for each products.
- All items purchased through Yosnalab.com would be delivered by our sellers i.e our employees through courier to reach our product buyers.
- In-stock merchandise is usually processed and shipped within 4-5 business days if you choose Standard shipping within our country. Our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Yosnalab do not warrant the Product and product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
- If the products you choose is currently not in stock then we will give you an expected shipping time at checkout or by a follow-up email.
- If you choose to ship to multiple addresses we will add additional shipping charge for each additional address.
- Yosnalab will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss of money or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
Yosnalab accepts all major credit & debit cards.
All payments made against the purchases/services on our website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, transaction and/or services are as per privacy bi-partie contractual obligations i.e between you and yosnalab and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and yosnalab to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. No third party can view your order history, price and transaction details.
Transactions are done through automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks such as paytm , ebay etc.. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Yosnalab is neither acting as trustees for banking with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Cash on delivery is not available in yosnalab shopping. Payment is acceptable only through payment gateways networks,credit and debit cards.
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s.
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s".
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction.
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- Customer selects item from electronic products and figures out shipping information to get total. Customer needs to click checkout button to continue shopping. Further customer should provide address information for shipping process.
- Customer fills out credit and debit cards information and clicks submit.
- Browser collects total amount, Card information and sends it to the web server.
- The web server send the Card information and total amount to the payment gateway.
- The payment gateway sends the Credit/debit card information to the "front-end" authorization network contracted by the merchant account processor. This authorization network then connects through the appropriate Visa or MasterCard authorization switching network to query the Issuing Bank.
- The issuing bank verifies information and send accept or denial back to the front-end network, which then transmits this back to the Payment Gateway.
- Payment gateway sends approval back to web server to inform customer.
- Then the product is updated with the approved sale for shipping and authorization code that corresponds to it.
- After the order is packed, it needs to be shipped out to the customer. The order gets assigned with the courier as per the shipping location (usually either at the time of order placement or at the time of packing) and a manifest is generated. Then the shipment is handed over to the courier guy who comes to the warehouse to pick up the shipment. Once the shipment is out of the warehouse the inventory gets reduced in the system.
- The shipment then gets delivered to the respected customer and the courier company updates the delivery details back to the company to whom it was shipped. There can also be the case of customer return or return to origin due to customer unavailability.
Yosnalab knows that you care how your information is used and shared, and we value your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
- Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to provide information by choosing mandatory or optional to use a particular service or feature on the website.
- Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in the Yosnalab.
- If the context mentions YOU or USER belongs to any legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website.
- If You transact in our Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction.
- If your information provided in our website is duplicitous, we shall have the rights to restrict or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
- Advertising or appealing other users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services shall violate our rules.
- All payment made against purchase/services in our website compulsorily be in Indian Rupees. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Cash on delivery is not available for any products in our website. All payments are accessed by Credit card, Debit card.
- As a user, you are responsible for risk of loss after purchase.
- If product received is Defective or Damaged or Not as Described, Return Period after Delivery is applicable.
- Our Returns policy may vary slightly depending on the product.
- If your product is wrongly sent or wrongly ordered then it can be exchanged through our website.
- Return request made outside the specified time frame is refrained.
- In case of Refunds, the entire amount paid by you including shipping and gift wrapping charges are transferred to your account.
- Refunds is provided when the seller cannot replace the product.
- Cancellation of your order can be done before shipping of that product and your amount is refunded. After delivery the order cannot be cancelled.
- If request for cancellation of a product is done, it can be resolved in 1-2 business days and amount is refunded soon.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best judgment before entering into any transactions through the website.
- We disclaim any warranties or representations with respect to quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, performance, safety of the products and transactions in the website.
- The purpose of this Agreement shall always mean and include copyrights, patents including rights of filing patents, trademarks, trade names, house marks, collective marks, associate marks and the right to register them, designs both industrial and layout, geographical indicators, moral rights, broadcasting rights, displaying rights, distribution rights, selling rights, translating rights, reproducing rights, performing rights, communicating rights, adapting rights, circulating rights, protected rights, joint rights, reciprocating rights, infringement rights.