HC-05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for
transparent wireless serial connection setup.
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps
Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore
04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive
Frequency Hopping Feature). Range is approximately 10 Meters (30 feet). These modules are based on the Cambridge Silicon Radio BC417 2.4 GHz BlueTooth Radio chip. This is a complex chip which uses an external 8 Mbit flash memory.
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- With integrated antenna.
- With edge connector.
- Memory : 8 bit flash.
- Silicon BC417 2.4 GHz Bluetooth radio chip.